400 400A Lighting Procedure
Use the link below to download our Beckman/Rosemount 400 or 400A lighting procedure.
Here are some typical reasons for lighting failure:
- Not enough fuel getting to burner (clogged fuel restrictor at burner base)
- Glow plug is bad (or glow plug transformer has failed)
- Thermistor is bad (or not plugged in)
- Not enough air (oxygen) to support combustion (clogged air restrictor at burner base)
- Air leak in chimney (typically the assembly separates from the burner base during shipping causing a leak & dilution of the fuel)