RIGAS is the premier service provider to industrial, institutional, and governmental users of gas analyzers and opacity monitors. Our technicians are highly trained and all work goes through a rigid quality assurance inspection before released.
- We service most all makes and models of analyzers including:
- When we receive your analyzer we complete an as-found evaluation then proved a written estimate for the repairs. The cost of this evaluation is deducted from the final invoice when the repair service is complete.
- We save our customers money by repairing most circuit boards to avoid costly board replacement.
- We test all functions of your analyzer for proper operation, not just what is obviously broken.
- We warranty our work for 90 days from the returned to service date or 180 days since service, whichever comes first.
- We have a large inventory of hard to find parts for legacy analyzers.